Is your child getting ready for school in 2022?
Designed by teachers to help your child with their own learning as they become school ready, our ‘LEAP @ Home’ program offers families continued engagement and opportunity to build connections with the school community as your child prepares for Kindergarten 2022.
LEAP sessions are designed to help children be in charge of their own learning as they work alongside teachers and parents within an engaging and creative space. We use play and active learning to open young minds, develop skills, and foster a love of learning.
We seek to spark the curiosity of early learners as they journey towards starting school.
We invite you and your child to use our free on-line LEAP @ home materials designed by teachers to help your child as they become school ready.
See below a list of Leap @ Home activities:
- Maths: patterns, puzzles and numbers (download PDF 1.6 MB)
- Explore and experiment: head and tails (download PDF 1.2 MB)
- Let’s get writing – scribble, snip and paste (download PDF 1.3 MB)
- Exploring reading with Book Loving Bear (download PDF 1.3 MB)
- Making and creating at My Creation Station (download PDF 1.5 MB)