Join us for Open Day in 2024
Discover the Prouille Difference
Prouille is a school of immense learning opportunities and innovation, supported by a nurturing and faith-led environment. Our learning specialists aim to instil a love of learning and foster a spirit of wellbeing within our students.
Prouille welcomes students and families of all backgrounds and faiths. Prouille has a strong school spirit and has a welcoming, nurturing community. There is also a strong family tradition of attending Prouille, with many returning generations of children/grandchildren, which has created wonderful family spirit.
Prouille strives to educate all children in the search for truth in a changing and challenging world. We strive to nurture and support the development of each child through an authentic and holistic education that caters specifically for all students’ individual needs. We strive to empower our students to responsible and compassionate action that provokes hope and optimism.
Prouille is a school that recognises each child as being unique. We are a school community where a friendly, trusting collaboration between all members of the school community is fostered for the ongoing development of each individual.
The community at Prouille is extraordinary and is particularly characterised by the “welcoming” parents, staff and students. This invaluable trait remains constant year in year out because of the effective Pastoral Care structures in place and the spirit of generosity that permeates all aspects of school life. Prouille is an integral part of Holy Name Parish, Wahroonga, and the wider community.
Diverse curricular activities initiated and maintained by a team of caring and dedicated education professionals, well maintained grounds, modern facilities and parent involvement combine to produce a dynamic learning community. This provides us with much to celebrate:
- consistently high NAPLAN results
- consistent high results in Maths Olympiad
- exceptional success in Music
- an extensive school Sport and Creative Arts program
- being a member with the Global Learning Community through our role in the New Pedagogies of Deep Learning Program, with all students making relevant connections to the contemporary world and with necessary academic skills to be life-long learners by developing the six global competencies of character, citizenship, collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking
- an active and responsive Student Representative Council, giving students the opportunity
- the development of team building skills, goal setting and interactive and effective communication skills
- a highly successful buddy system which helps to promote friendship and support between older and younger peers through regular collaboration, creating a sense of whole school community.
- an effective mental health and wellbeing framework founded on respectful relationships and a sense of belonging and inclusion.
- an innovative STEM Program inclusive of Coding, Robotics and an inquiry-based pedagogy.
2024 Program of Open Day/Evening Sessions
This year, we are holding three Open Day/Evening sessions on the following dates:
Wednesday 20th March – 9am to 10am
Wednesday 22nd May – 9am to 10am
Wednesday 7th August – 6pm to 7pm
Our open days enable you to discover our school’s innovative classrooms, expansive grounds including playgrounds and all-purposes courts, and extensive extra-curricular activities.
We would encourage you to book in an open day at your earliest convenience. Enrolment places from 2024 onwards are subject to availability. At Prouille, we pride ourselves on maintaining favourable class sizes and teacher ratios, which enhance student outcomes.
To register for an open day, you can either:
- fill out the embedded Microsoft form below
- click on the following link – https://bit.ly/opendays2024
- scan the following QR code (below) to complete on your mobile device.
Open Day registrations are essential.
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful school, very soon!